To make your day as memorable and hassle-free as possible the Oubaai Hotel, Golf & Spa are able to offer you the following:
- A variety of menus
- Overnight accommodation for the bridal couple, including breakfast. Terms & Conditions apply
- To prepare for your big day, you may check-into you complimentary luxurious room at 11h00am, subject to availability
- Service staff and barman
- White linen (tablecloths & napkins), cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Trained professional wedding specialists
- Silver cake knife
- Assistance from our preferred professional wedding suppliers upon request
- Red carpet treatment with sparkling wine upon arrival for the bridal couple
- To prepare for your big day, you may check-into you complimentary luxurious room at 10h00am, subject to availability
- Re-live that special moment with Oubaai Hotel, Golf & Spa when we wine and dine you on your first anniversary
For more information and tailor made wedding packages, contact our event experts at +27 44 851 1234
Most rooms can be set up to match your plans. We offer flexible seating ranging from eight 8 to 10 guests per table.
These are fully mobile and measure 4 x 4 metres. A larger dance floor can be rented at an additional cost.
Within the hotel, all events can be held until 1:00am.
From the traditional to your own unique vision, allow our wedding co-ordinator to assist you in deciding the flow of your day.
Our onsite audiovisual experts can help execute your ideas, from a slide show to special lighting.
The open car park in adjacent to the hotel offers 24 -hour secure parking for 450 vehicles.
Our in-house pastry chefs will be happy to discuss your wishes and create a stunning wedding cake that suits your style perfectly.
All prices include VAT at the standard rate. Deposits will be required prior to the event.
Oubaai Hotel, Golf & Spa works with a number of stylists and florists, and our wedding co-coordinator will be delighted to suggest a suitable company to create the atmosphere of your dreams.
We are open to welcoming bands, DJs or individual entertainers.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: We offer a wide variety of wedding menus to suit all tastes and preferences. If our existing plans do not meet your needs, our experienced team will be happy to work with you to fulfill your requests.
A: Of course. A complete tasting of all the selected menu items will be scheduled several weeks prior to your wedding. At that time, we can make any necessary adjustments.
A: Yes, our banqueting chef will be more than happy to prepare the requested meals. All special dietary requirements must be addressed at least one week prior to the event.
A: You can elect to have an open bar, a limited selection of wine and beer, or a cash bar. Our wedding co-ordinator will advise you of the costs and inclusions for each option.
A: Some beverages are allowed on the property at a corkage price. Our wedding co-ordinator will advise you on the beverages permitted and the corkage price applicable to each.
A: We work on a regular basis with several suppliers.
A: Generally, yes. All decorations must be approved by the hotel and must comply with Oubaai Hotel, Golf & Spa Fire Codes. Decorators must be licensed and provide proof of liability insurance. The hotel will not permit anything to be affixed to the walls, floors or ceilings of the rooms with nails, staples, tape or any other damaging substances.
A: Yes, all the prices include VAT at the standard rate. Deposits will be required prior to the event.